Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Today, Tomorrow, & Always Cards

Today I have some wonderful Love/Wedding cards to share. I created these cards using the Divine Wedding Cricut Cartridge and wanted to show you how easy it is to create a secondary card with your spare parts or negative pieces.


As you can see these two cards are similar, but yet different. The white card base has the left over pieces from the black base's cut - or more commonly referred to the negative. This effect is very easy to achieve you just have to be careful when you pull the cut off from your mat to ensure that you collect all of the little pieces and that you do not rip any part of the paper. 

I used this same technique for the inside of the cards. The one on the left is the insides - negative of the one on the right.  


This is a nice and easy technique to use when you have to make a group of cards or even if you are like me and frugal with you supplies.

Make sure to join me back here tomorrow for my very first DT post for Creative Knockouts!! I can't wait.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment