Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I'd Rather Have Chocolate Card

Welcome to another Tuesday which means that Pause, Dream, and Enjoy is hosting another Linky Party. This week's challenge is right up my alley because the theme is Sweet Treats!!

A while back I received a package from my Aunt which contained a number of different scrapbooking supplies (it was actually quite awesome and such a lovely thing for her to do) and anyway in that package was this great stamp set which I have decided to debut for this challenge.


Look, is that not one of the best stamps you have seen in a while!! As you can see, I also have been working really hard at getting my coloring techniques back on par. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was little and I have not done it in a while so I am a little rusty. I also do not have copic markers and I refuse to buy them until I can color with what I have, so needless to say you will be seeing a lot more digital's from me. 

The markers I used on this project are a mixture of the Sakura Souffle's, Martha Stewart's Pigment Glitter markers, and some classic gel pens. The digital cut was a free cut this week and was from PrettyGrafikdesign. 

Well that's what I have for today so make sure to head on over to PDE and link up to their wonderful anything goes challenge. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment