Tuesday, February 3, 2015

First Project Life and I'm addicted!

Welcome to another Tuesday and I have some big news to share with you today! First off I am completely addicted to Project Life and how extremely simple it is to do. So if you are living in a shell, like I do most of the time, Project Life is a form of Pocket Scrapbooking and as shown below this technique uses pocket page protectors instead of one single 12x12 sheet. I find this technique to be very fun,  a little challenging, and most importantly it helps me keep up to date on my scrapbooking.  


So exciting right??!! That's not even the big news I had to share with you that is just a cool new hobby I am into. So my big news.....I have joined a new design team which is strictly dedicated to teaching you how to pocket scrapbook, its called Bimini Moose.  This is a great new site, with some wonderful designers, which helps walk you through the basics of pocket scrapbooking. Aside from teaching you and showcasing our own work we will also be doing bi-weekly challenges. A great example of those challenges is this week's anything goes with an option twist of using your favorite embellishment. I know so much fun with the freedom to keep to your own style. Make sure to head on over there and check out that new blog.

That's all for today. Please do come back tomorrow and check out a new triple stamped card that I created this weekend.
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment