Monday, February 16, 2015

C&S Thank You Cards

I belong to a swap group on facebook and I think it's wonderful to see so many creations and to have a pen pal that you exchange cards with every month. The group also hosts challenges and different themes so it's nice to help expand your creativity. I mention that because these cards are for that group. We were challenged to make single layer thank you cards to exchange with our partners.

So with a little thought and some colorful inspiration these are the cards I came up with.


These cards were a little bit of a challenge for me and I did not quite realize it until I sat down to make them. You see, most of my cards have many layers and typically they contain a die cut or two....but these ones could not.


I love how they turned out though. The clean and simple design, but yet all those colors!! I hope you enjoyed. Make sure to stop back in tomorrow for a PL challenge! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment