Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bimini Moose Project Life Challenge - Early February

Welcome to another Tuesday and another Bimini Moose Project Life Challenge. As the weeks go by I can see how this easy style of scrapbooking can become very addicting. I am beginning to love putting together the easy pages and I am learning new tips and tricks every time. It's great!

So for this week we are doing an Anything Goes layout, and I promise you the design team members have put together some amazing layouts so head on over and take a quick peak. Just to recap this is an amazing blog for new and experienced scrapbookers with bi-monthly challenges related to Project Life.

My layout this week is still pretty simple, again still learning but loving it, and this week I am showcasing my 4 year old and my 4 month old.. man how I love these boys!


This is a slightly different layout from last week. This week I tried playing around a little bit more with the handwritten labels. I also added some of my son's wonderful art work - which is that faint pink in the middle right. Artwork, tickets, maps, memorabilia, ect.. are all excellent ways to fill in those pockets. 

Nice, quick, and easy. Make sure to hop on over to Bimini Moose and join in with our PL challenge. Also stay tuned this week because I have some wonderful tips on how to keep organized with PL so you can complete you own album this year.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment