Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome Back

Welcome back, thanks for joining, and my apologies for my absence over the holiday season. After a long move you can all rest assured that I am back and ready to continue my regular programing.  This week I have a slew of new cards and of course tomorrow I have a new Tuesday challenge to showcase so make sure to stop back in.

Today I have a special card for the upcoming holiday or perhaps just for those out there that are loyal and seem to always make you smile. This card reminds me of all of my supporters and readers who make this blog very special to me, you know those that make it all worth while, so thank you so much for everything!

 
My favorite thing about this card is the color scheme that magically fell into place. I initially had the pink flower and the green "moments to remember" dies picked out which happened to follow a sketch that I liked. I figured that the brown would be one of few colors that would help unite the two and wa-la in comes the green and brown focal.
 
I fussy cut that flower out of a 12X12 paper from CTMH and I have been waiting for the perfect project to add it to. In fact all of the paper and that lovely green smiling die come from Close to my Heart. The "moments to remember" came from my stash, along with the two pink gems whch were added for extra bling.
 

The inside of the card follows that great color scheme and looked a little bare so I added a phrase quote giving the card a birthday theme. I used to like leaving the inside of my cards blank but then decided to bring the outside in giving the card more of a polished look.
 
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card. Make sure to stop by again tomorrow for a new Pause, Dream, Enjoy challenge.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment