Tuesday, January 13, 2015

PDE Linky Party - Life is better with friends

Welcome to our Tuesday Link Party which is hosted by Pause, Dream, Enjoy! It's been far too long since I was able to participate in these challenges and I am so excited to get back in the swing of things. This week's challenge is blue and white and as always any type of project is acceptable.

PDE Link Blog
 
If you are interested in checking out some of the other fabulous designs you can simply click on the image above and you should arrive at the PDE link blog. We have a very talented design team and we always have excellent entries. Also, please notice that the projects for this challenge have switched from 2 weeks to every week so you will only have one week to enter your beautiful projects.
 

For my card I cut the yellow flower from the Devine Wedding cartridge and layered it with a hunter green. I then curled and inked the edges of the flower because I think these techniques are easy and add so much to the flat dies. The blue striped paper, the reverse of the blue striped (which is the tag) and the "Life is better with friends" stamp set come from Close to My Heart.  The gems and button all come from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Don't forget to swing on over to PDE and show some love or submit your own project. I hope to see you back here later this week for some new cards.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment