Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Merry Christmas Scrapbook Catchup

I had a chance to catch up on some scrap booking this weekend which just happened to fit in perfectly with the Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenge for this week I love when two things come together so well.

So for starters here is the challenge link and the theme this week is kids, which means somewhere on your projects you must have kids. Remember this challenge lasts for an entire week and anything goes so whether you want to scrapbook, ATC, make cards or 3-D projects as long as you have kids somewhere on it you are good to go.

I don't use a lot of kids on projects unless I am scrap booking so that is exactly where I went with this one.


I have been trying to catch up on my scrap booking from last year (I know crazy right!!) and so I threw together a Christmas layout and added a picture of my son on it - he's a kid so I figured it fit the theme. 

For this page I used the Christmas Cheer cartridge for the title and everything else is from my stash. I took that beautiful tree from a paper pack that I had and fussy cut it out. I then added a couple of embellishments since that background paper is pretty busy. 

I hope you enjoyed my page today and I hope you come back tomorrow and check out some more of the projects I completed at the crop this weekend. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment