Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Give-A-Way, Link Party, & 3-D stationary box!! Oh, My

Welcome back and let me start by apologizing for the miscommunication between my computer and blogger yesterday and for not announcing the new PDE link party on time like promised. I honestly am not sure what happened there..maybe user malfunction but I promise you I will get right to it.

Remember with the link parties you have one week to enter and anything goes as long as it follows the theme, which this week is anything 3-D. Just follow this link and it will send you right over to the page where you can check out the design team's projects and then at the bottom you can submit your own for a chance to be showcased.

To join two conversations into one, over on my facebook page I am currently running a challenge to see which one of my trusty followers can refer the most people to the page (I'm almost to 100!!) and to show appreciation I am giving away the project which I made for this weeks PDE challenge.


 
I found the directions for this box on the Split Coast Stampers website and I fell right in love with it. I think that this box makes an excellent present for anyone who likes to sit down and write out cards. As you can see from the photos the box folds out where it not only has a spot for A2 cards and note cards but also for gift tags, a small note book, a place to hold stamps, and a place to put your pen so you always have one handy. How crazy and fabulous right!! So much stuff fits into that one little box.
 
 
This is a photo of the box folded up, it's about 3 inches thick which is not too shabby considering what it holds.

For my give-a-way I have placed 7 cards, 5 note cards, and 4 gift tags into the slots so make sure to head on over to my page for a chance to win all of it. Also make sure to head on over to PDE and join us this week - I simply love seeing everyone's 3-D projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment