Monday, January 19, 2015

Foxy Love Card

'
Welcome to another wonderful Monday with me and thanks for stopping in. This week I have a number of fabulous love cards starting with this fabulous foxy card.

 
This card uses a number of papers and accessories from my stash as well as some older CTMH stamps from the "Wild About Love" stamp set. The foxes in this set are very adorable and very versatile, but I think I love this one the most. The two foxes are attached and the one is wearing a cute little bow-tie.. I know adorable right!!


The inside states "I love you" and is also from that same set. I carried the lovely teal and yellow inside and left a little bit of room for a personal message.

Nice, quick, and easy for today's card so I hope you enjoyed it. As always you can pick up any of my cards in my shop and you can always feel free to head over to my facebook page and share some of your own designs. Also make sure to stop back in tomorrow and check out a new link party brought to you by Pause, Dream, and Enjoy.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment