Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Foxy I love you Cards

Continuing the theme of the week I will showcase three cards for you today. I know this is your lucky week, who doesn't love seeing more than one design per day!! 

I have a friend who adores foxes so I made her a batch of foxy cards and I want to show you all of them without getting too far behind, which is why I am showcasing more than one per day. The stamp set and all of the sentiment stamps come from CTMH "wild about love" stamp set - which was the stamp of the month last year in February. The paper also comes from their paper stacks from last spring. 


The cards I am showcasing are mainly about the design, so no worries if you do not have this stamps/paper because you can easily substitute any products to get the same look. I used multiple easy designs so I could make a batch of cards with a similar theme while also ensuring each card looked unique. If you take away the embellishments you are left with the basic designs which you can flip in your own products for. Pretty Easy right?! 

I did want to make a note that for the pink "Hey Foxy" card above I cut two square pieces of white card stock, then stamped the images, then added it to the floral paper which is and easy way to add a window look to the card. 


Again, I used the same stamp set throughout all three cards I just switched up the basic design. I think that the "Wild Thing" card is my favorite out of the batch (but it's very hard to choose just one.) This design is so easy to duplicate yet it looks like it took some time. The grass on the bottom was cut using the Cricut basic shapes and would be very easy to free hand if you needed to. I like to keep extra "grass" in my stash because it's such a small item that always adds a huge effect. 

I hope you enjoyed the cards today. I will be back tomorrow with a spinner card tutorial which requires some 3-D foam tape and a couple of pennies, so make sure to come back and check in.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment