Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spooky Halloween Layout

 I am beginning to realize why most people either scrap or make cards.. it's a lot of work to keep up with both and ever since I started messing around with cards my scrap books have become a little less filled. So with that in mind today I wanted to share n upcoming holiday scrapbook layout that I made.

 
This is a pretty clean and straight forward page layout with room for two 4x6 photos and one 5x7 photo. My main focus on this page was keeping the design clean and let the colors really pull the theme though. I chose a black background and followed that up with some purple, yellow, and of course orange. Nothing too fancy.
 
If you look closely I have some gorgeous black stickers (bats, skulls and spooky trees) that I added to give the pages a little added interest. I also had some grey and white twist ties that I tied around the photo mats on the left and I outlined the corners of the 5x7 mat with some black gems. Again I was not trying to get too wrapped up in accessories, but I also did not want the page to lack any visual interest.  The yellow font is cut from my cricut and the cartridge which is called "Alyssa's Font." (BTW this is a great font cartridge which I picked up for $3 ((yes $3!!)) in the clearance bin at Walmart!!)
 
So that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my newest creation. I have a couple of cards and a 3-D project to share with you later this week so I hope you stop back in.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment