Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Boo Banner

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another PDE Challenge. This week we are in full swing and getting down and dirty with Halloween décor. Now if you have followed me at all you would already know that Halloween décor (especially in the midst of moving) is not necessarily my forte. With that said this might be the worst and/or the best challenge for me to take part in.

So as I set out to explore Halloween paper decorating ideas I came across some really great wreaths, some pretty cool subway art, some fabulous items that my teammates put together (seriously go check it out) and then finally I decided that (again in the midst of moving) a clean wall hanging banner is just what I am looking for this year.
 

I got pretty lucky and my timing just happened to coincide with Cricut's free cut this week which is Classroom October and November, so I snatched up some of those crazy looking ghosts and paired it perfectly with some cursive lettering from Ashlyn's Alphabet. For accessories I used some of the Stampin' Up paper pumpkin stash which provided me with that lovely orange sparkle runner and the purple and orange clothespins.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment