Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Trio of Christmas Tags

I've been all about making sets of cards and today I have another trio to show off to you. I am not big on making tags - although I should start practicing tags more - I just find my supply of cards diminishes a lot faster than tags so I tend to focus more on those. However, one time of the year that tags really come in useful is during the holidays and that is exactly what I have to show you today. 

 
I cut these tags from the basic shapes in the Cricut Craft Room using a red solid cardstock. I then cut out the red patterned paper using the same shape just in a slightly smaller size. I did this to create a border and to break up the busy design. The trees are cut out using the cartridge  "Christmas Cheer" and then I just stamped the "Merry Christmas" and added some sequins. I wasn't sure where the sentiment would look the best so I switched it up with each tag - and then realized that I could cut it in half and stack them which is the one that ended up being my favorite.
 
I hope you enjoyed the tags today. If you are interested in purchasing these or any other tag set you can hop on over to my store by clicking the link on the side bar. I also take custom orders if you have a big event coming up or would like to get some Christmas cards and tags in prior to the holiday rush. As always I can be reached at jenileighdc@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment