Thursday, August 28, 2014

Holiday Wishes Christmas Card

I have a Christmas card to share with you today that was stamped and colored in. I absolutely love the holiday warmth that the fire mantel stamp provides and I wish I knew where it came from so I could share it with you. However, I received a magical box of paper, stamps, Xyron stuff, and other miscellaneous scrap stuff from a wonderful family member and these two stamps came from that box so I have no clue what the origins are.


This card was easy to throw together, but became a little time consuming with the cutting and the coloring. And to be completely honest, my fiancĂ© did his majority of stamping and cutting (isn't he the best!!) I think that he enjoyed helping me out with this one :) I also sponge dabbed on some green ink to give that sentiment piece a little pop.

Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed the card.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment