Wednesday, August 20, 2014

1st Paper Pumpkin!

Welcome back!! ...Today I reveal to you what I received in the mail this weekend... and I hope you're ready for it.
 
Have you guessed what it is yet.  I provided a clue in this post...Lets check it out, pay close attention to the sentiment stamps.  

That's right!! I came across an ad for the Paper Pumpkin and of course I LOVE paper (and pumpkins or anything and everything fall related) so I just had to do some research and figure out what this paper pumpkin was all about.




So here's the deal... Paper Pumpkin is all about paper! This a monthly paper kit club offered by Stampin' Up that is meant to inspire and even challenge you. The kit includes everything you need to make the project of the month, which can range from cards to 3-D projects. Yes everything you need includes stamps, ink, paper, embellishments, ect.. everything you need. So this being my first month in this new reasonably priced club I was super excited to check out the quality and the merchandise.


 
Yes twine included, everything seen on the pink thanks card. The one on the left was made with the supplies and from the kit but then I wanted to use an extra embossed card I had on hand
 



 I love the way that both of the cards came out. I think the paper is so wonderful and the petite stamp set had 3-4 small phrases on them. BTW check out the embossed background.. I finally broke down and bought a embossing machine.. and I LOVE it. I think it gave the overall feel of the card a fun celebratory theme.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my newest creations!
 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment