Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tag Party - PDE Challenge

Welcome Back for another Tuesday Linky over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy! This week we are all about Tags, Tags, and more Tags! Whether you have bag tags, jar tags, or present tags, make sure to head on over and join us for some inspiration and fun!

 
A couple of weeks ago my boys brought me home this beautiful paper pack with flowers, rainbows, sunburst, owls and more!! And I couldn't wait to start making beautiful spring/summer themed projects with it. This fun tag linky party was a great chance to get out the paper pack and start playing around.
 
 
The giraffe is cut from create a critter 2 and the rest comes from my stash and that wonderful paper pack I mentioned earlier. I know that the giraffe is a little out of place but that's what makes life so fun.. right! :) I also used those gorgeous teal sequins which are from Close to my Heart and help to accent the clouds.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to stay tuned because later this week I have a new project for you guys and gals..hint: it's a post it note holder equipped with measurements and directions!!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment