Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Beachy Scrap Page

It's Tuesday and that means that it is time for another challenge over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy! These challenges have been so motivating for me. I am always looking for new themes and new challenges and that's exactly what I get with these challenges. This week's theme was beach/ocean and what better than to continue to work on our Cape Cod Scrap book.


 
These are the two pages side by side with my pictures in them. I love how simple this layout is. I thought about adding some patterned paper but then decided against it so that those photos could pull it all together just as nicely as you see.
 

Make sure to head on over to the Pause, Dream, Enjoy website and join us for the linky. You have two weeks starting today to get your beach/ocean themed projects in. Remember there are no restrictions as long as your project follows the theme.



 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment