Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thanks Mom!

Happy Thursday! Today I have a simple card that reflects how luck I am to have a fabulous relationship with my mom. Among other things she has showed me how to be a great mother myself so with that I wanted to make a card that was simple and provided a simple message- thanks mom.

Moms in general do a ton for their families and in fact most moms put their families before themselves far too often and for that I just want to say thanks to every mom who is now nodding their head and hopefully realizing how important their role is.

So now onto the card, with this sketch I followed the Mojo Monday Sketch which was a little bit of a challenge for me because there were a lot of different patterns that I was working with. The tag and the blue striped strip are both the same paper which is from the Skylark Paper Pack. Make sure to check it out because the skylark is also that beautiful subtle paper that I used in this post. The papers that come in this pack are all so wonderful and all so different so do go take a peak. The rest of the stuff is from my stash.



I entered this into the following challenges so make sure to head on over and join us.

Mojo Monday: Sketch 344
Exploring Cricut: Mother's Day and More
My Craft Spot: Mother Day or Spring


Until we meet again!
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment