Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ivy Lane Monotone

Wow! I'm not even sure where we are with my posts ~LOL~ I suppose this is what happens when I get too much of a good thing. Since I have been so consecutive with posting on M, W, F and the occasional here and there along with those 3 days I figured I would through in a random Sunday and skip over Monday! HAHAHA.. Well to all of my loyal readers who were just as confused as I was this week I would like to extend my apologies. Rest assure I will figure this whole blogging thing out one of these days.
 
So now onto today's card. A while back I posted this wonderful article on color..go ahead and take a peak I promise it's a good one plus I will be here when you get back. Ok welcome back! I wanted to go back to that article because this is a prime example of a monotone card - which to this day I firmly believe that monotone is the best way to start off your color exploration. It's easy to piece together papers that are the same cooler and the best thing is that they will always match!!
 
 
This lovely pink flower paper is from the CTMH Ivy Lane collection and is a very glamorous paper which I added to a pale pink textured paper. The squares we could have gone without but I was following a sketch so I kept them in and the Piggy is from the adorable Create a Critter cartridge.
 
I hope this card helps to show you that even a monotone card can be fun. As always feel free to link up your monotone projects with our Facebook group.
 
 
I entered this card into the following blog challenges so make sure to pop on over and join us.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment