Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First 3-D Project!!

If you have been following along with my blog then you know that I am fairly new to paper crafting. I have been scrapbooking forever but just recently have been introduced to all of the wonderful projects that a person can make using some basic card stock and some common tools. This still sends jolts of energy through me because in my mind scrapping, stamping, and paper crafts have not received the praise that they should and finally I feel as though that is changing.

So anyway enough rambling let's get onto my fist 3-D project. This was inspired and lifted from a template that I received from Split Coast Stampers - what a wonderful site for inspiration, techniques, challenges, and just a cool spot to hang out on the forums. Make sure to check them out (the link is above) if you never have, but be warned that you can get lost in all of the information they have available.


Now you can accessorize this however you want after you get everything assembled. Since the cutting and assembly is so easy you will have plenty of time to put extras on at the end. I chose not to accessorize this one because I wanted that lovely paper to shine though (and because I was going to add some real flowers in there that my son picked) but again it does look just as lovely with a little extra pizazz.

I am hoping to have more 3-D projects in the near future so make sure to stay tuned and as always feel free to join us on facebook and show us your 3-D projects.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment