Monday, April 28, 2014

Simple Flower from Ivy Lane

My week has been full of excitement. First I announced that I will be joining the Pause, Dream, Enjoy Design Team and then shortly after I received an e-mail saying that my card was picked as a Top 3 over at Exploring Cricut!! I know completely fabulous right!
 
So enough about me and onto a little inspiration for this week. This was a card that I came up with while playing around with the Ivy Lane set that I speak up ever so highly about. I love how clean and simple this card is and how lovely the designs on this stamp are. The inside of this card has a simple sympathy statement however this flower is so versatile that it can be used for any occasion.
 


I know I promised you a scrap book page this week and have not followed through yet. Please rest assure that I have a beautiful and oldie coming up for you on Friday. When my son (now 3) was little I started a scrapbook for him.. now mind you this was before the paper cutters so it is a little old school but needless to say it's a beautiful page and please stayed tuned for a peak later this week .


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment