Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Heart Throbe

I have been in the midst of dozens of project (yes it's in my nature to mutli-task ALL the time) and this card was so simple yet I adore it just the same.
 
 
Since April is a new month we also have a new Stamp of the Month (which is one of my favorite things about CTMH!!) and this one is another cute one. This month we are featuring Balloon Ride and you can find it by clicking on this link. Easy as Pie!  
 
 
Look at all of those phrases! I just love how many themes this stamp set can be used for. There are 24 phrases for a very affordable price of $5.00, that's right 24 stamps for only $5!! Oh yea and the phrases outlined in red are compatible with our Cricut Artie Collection. 
 
I even took the time to share the photo below which shows some great projects that were made using this month stamp.

  
Oh yea just in case I forgot to mention it this stamp set can only be purchased this month so grab one before they are gone.
 

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment