Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Yay for Mickey (Invites!)

I hope everyone is having a fabulous St. Patrick's Weekend! :) I'm not quite ready for all the green yet however I do have some fabulous party invites to share with you.

 
My son recently turned 3 and we celebrated with none other than a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party! I'm very happy with the way these turned out. We wrote all of the party information on the white tag and then tied a ribbon on them and shipped them out to all of our friends and family.
 
 I love these because they are completely customizable by simply switching out the red to a pink and adding a bow and a little more glam and poof you have Minnie Invites (or you can just e-mail me and I will whip some up for you!)
 


 
"Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”   - Dr. Seuss

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment