Tuesday, February 25, 2014

3X3 Love


I fell in love with The Lollydoodle line as soon as I saw the fun colors, stamps, and accessories that came with it. The colors that compliment this line include sorbet, pear, and cotton candy and they have such cute owl and process stamps that work very well into the line ~ I mean seriously how fun!
 
Below I made a basic 3X3 card with 2 fun stamp designs from the Lollydoodle Card making Kit.
 





The outline curled stamp is one and the love stamp is another. The heart stamp was something fun that I had from another day and time :) and could easily be replaced with another one. I love the 3-D aspect of the embellishment and feel like it adds a slight pop to the card.




Check out the card making kit at this link: Lollydoodle Card Making Kit
Check out the whole Lollydoodle Line:  Lollydoodle From CTMH



 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment