Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Big Hug from Skylark

I finally found some time to play around with the new Skylark paper set and wow how beautiful it is.
The B&T Duos pack offers 6 12X12 double sided sheets along with 6 12X12 matching solid colored sheets. There is also a scrapbooking kit offered which comes with the beautiful flowers shown below and a 9 piece stamp set and many other great products (like the "Picture My Life" scrapbook program.) Make sure to check out the complete line over at my shop.

 
 
Seriously look at that beautiful pattern and those neutral colors with that bold blue. The complements offer a lot of bird scenes with cages and whatnot which I will admit at first I was a little concerned with how to use them. Although once I started working with the set I realized it can fit a number of themes, plus it's very springy to work with such a nature inspired sets this close to the end of winter.
 
 
The stamp is the only piece of the project not in the Skylark set. Along with the skylark kit I also picked up the "Big Hug" Stamp set found on page 111 of the idea book. I was looking for a generic "phrases" stamp that I could use to build off my collection and this was a great choice.
 
The collection offers 10 different sayings.
 
 
 
 
"There are exactly as many special occasions in life as
we choose to celebrate." – Robert Brault 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment