Sunday, January 19, 2014

Corner Window Heart Card

OK so first note: the lighting is still coming out bad with these cards but it's getting better- I promise. This card uses a hot pink, purple, and gold scheme and is blank on the inside leaving room for you to write a personalized message. I am working on putting a color 101 post together and should have that up soon.

This card shows my new "My Acrylics stamps", which is quite possibly the best and coolest stamps I have seen in a while. Take a look at them, they are completely clear making for easy placement and inking. I am so excited to get the chance to try cool techniques like double stamping, and/or just using a piece of the stamp for a partial picture - yep that's right they bend. I promise if you love stamps you will not be upset with this new line.



Some alternatives that I would have made to this card are stamping the complete background on the pink card stock to make that image blend better with the card and I also would have been more intricate with the 3 small heart designs making perhaps a checkered pattern.

But hey thats why we live and we learn and on the plus side I did really enjoy working with this layout since it gives you are easy alternative to the basic box card.



 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment